Offset Printing Alphabet Numbers Multiplication Educational Flash
Cards For Learning
|Product Name||Alphabet Numbers Multiplication Educational Flash Cards|
|Normal Printing||CMYK or PMS, Spot Color available|
|Normal Dimension||57*87mm (2.25"×3.5") for bridge playing cards|
|63*88mm (2.5"×3.5") for poker size|
|57*89mm French playing cards|
|70*120mm for tarot cards|
|Or up to your own requirements|
|Recommended Material Options|
1) 300gsm Chinese C2S, cheapest materails with amazing performance,
perfect if you trying to find a
balance between materials and costs.
|2) 280gsm Chinese greycore/ bluecore, better than C2S, perfect for
3) 310/330gsm German blackcore, best materials for cards all over
tenacity, S, deflection ,
A-. most expensive.
|Customization||Each card can be customized design both sides as required|
|Number of cards per deck||54-55 cards or as required|
|Other Process||Metalic Color, Embossed LOGO, Spot UV, Gold/Silver Edge, Variable
54/55 cards per custom tuck box with shrink packing or cellophane
100/144/200 sets per carton
Carton size: 23.2*19.3*19.3CM
- 100% Professional manufacturer: Not trading company, you can save
much cost from there.
- Advanced machine: Best printer Heidelberg and varous advanced
- Material: High-grade and eco-friendly printing ink,surface finish
material.(ROSH,CP65,EN71 Test Passed), FSC paper.
- Inspection: effective QC work for every single deck. We do 4 times
full inspection before the cards into market.
- Professional Service: We will follow your order from beginning to
the end with good before and after service, and our professional
sales stuff will do your order with heart. Follow & Confirm
every step to make no mistakes.
- Fast and flexiable Delivery Time: 15 days for custom produces, 5-7
days for sample order.
- Implicit confidentiality: We will never show or sell your design to
the third party. All the cards will be sent out to our clients, or
we will store or destory the rest as requested to avoid any
cheating happen by using our cards.
- CMYK or PMS Printing: Tips for Finding & Working with Pantone